Makrite N95-9500 face masks are NIOSH, CDC approved surgical grade cone-style respirators. They are the most widely used masks of their time in all industries. RWC Industries is an authorized distributor of Makrite products. Contact us today for wholesale pricing.
This product does not contain graphene or bio graphene.
- Shape: Cone-style, respirating face mask with adjustable nose clip for customizable fit
- Use: Primarily used by healthcare workers, front line workers, first responders, dentists and more
- Grade: Surgical, ≥95% filtration efficiency
- Additional: Disposable
CERTIFICATIONS & COMPLIANCE
- CDC GOV Approval: # TC-84A-5411
- Licensing: MDEL 14193
- Authorized for Sale by Health Canada and FDA
- Various Testing Reports
- Box: 20 masks per box
- Carton: 240 masks per carton