Makrite N95-9600 face masks are NIOSH, CDC approved industrial grade cone-style respirators. They are extremely durable, have a soft and comfortable inner surface, an adjustable nose piece and secure head straps to provide proper fit. RWC Industries is an authorized distributor of Makrite produces. Contact us today for wholesale pricing.
This product does not contain graphene or bio graphene.
- Shape: Cone-style, respirating face mask with adjustable nose clip for customizable fit
- Use: Primarily used to protect against minerals, coal, iron ore, flour and certain other substances
- Grade: Industrial, ≥ 95% filtration efficiency
- Additional: Disposable
CERTIFICATIONS AND COMPLIANCE
- CDC GOV Approval: # TC-84A-7867
- Licensing: MDEL 14193
- Authorized for Sale by Health Canada and FDA
- Various Testing Reports
- Box: 20 masks per box
- Carton: 240 masks per carton